Good Morning! Welcome back to the Monday Must have series! Today, I'm so happy to introduce Tara Guerard of Soiree! Tara is an award winning event planner who's summer tips I know you will enjoy!!! She also shared a little cocktail receipt I can't wait to try. To say that she's an expert would be an understatement. Tara published not one but two books and is just an AMAZING at what she does!!! She happens to be a Marysia SWIM fan and I hope one day we can work together on some amazing store opening perhaps??:) What do you think?
I'm sorry about the layout but photoshop doesn't want to wake up:(
1. For the beach, I love this simple J.Crew Summer Straw Hat in Natural. I have been wearing this hat for years and find that it’s just perfect for a day at the beach
2. Marysia SWIM Meke Maillot in Black. So comfortable and flattering!
3. Tantowels towelettes. Perfect for getting a tan glow without the harmful damage of the sun
4. Lettered Olive “Surcee” Tags. These letterpressed gift tags for wine & champagne will be available on our Lettered Olive website (www.theletteredolive.com) by the end of June. They are perfect to add to any host and hostess gift, since the summer months are most often filled with parties and gatherings with friends and family.
5. Lettered Olive Stemware Collar. Another entertaining “must have” to elevate an impromptu cocktail party! (They will also be available on the website at the end of June).
6. Green "Lane Chair" by Frank and Lane. This new chair that I designed is meant to update the old chivari style. It’s simple, sleek and elegant for any occasion! (Available to the public at the end of Fall 2011. If interested in finding more information, please call
Tara Guerard Soiree- 843.577.5006).
7. Tara Guerard Soiree's signature drink – the “Lowcountry Lemonade”. A refreshing and yummy drink for summer entertaining! Here is the recipe:
1 oz. Peach Schnapps
Garnish of your choice, such as fresh mint or a flower
8. Hydrangeas for a quick flower arrangement using different sized vessels... Always classic
9. Jewelry by Janet Porcher Gregg – substantial pieces to pep up a casual summer outfit.