|Paperback, 208 pages, Princeton Architectural Press, 2010. $16.47 at Amazon.+ Lists at Amazon|
Happy last day of the year darlings! I'm a list person! I love the feeling of a checked item off a list...which rarely happens because I keep adding to the list during the day or week and the list seems to go on forever, AHHHHHH
So i'll keep my list of New Year's resolutions short and sweet...(not easy by any means) I also have a lot of items on my goal list, which is less of a resolution but a result of more hard work and some luck! Some are too much to share, because I'm afraid of what you may think and then you'll never read this blog again..EEEKKKK
What are your goals and resolutions?? Any tips on how to make mine easier to accomplish?
RESOLUTIONS: Check this list during the year! POST IT!
1. Healthy Diet / Exercise through the year- keep to my healthy diet/exercise routine with one cheat day
a week of something "bad"
(I shall expand on this one soon. Stay within 3 lbs to your goal weight all year (unless of course wish
#4 happens...then I'll have new goals about the Diet.)
2. Manage time better- 9-5 as much as possible & no weekends unless during trade.
3. More play time with Elle.
3. Stick to our new business model and exceed our goals!
4. Decorate out NYC pad till it's completely satisfying and finished- keep only the things we need
5. See 3 Broadway shows
6. See 2 Ballets with Elle (Swan Lake and Nutcraker )
7. Celebrate my 30th b-day with close family and friends & in STYLE!
8. Blog once a week.
9. Learn how to use my new FANTASTIC camera.
10. Finally get some followers for this blog of mine....hey I least I got it started:) thanks AMY:)
GOALS / WISHES
1. Have our line sold in 4 continents.
2. Add Net-a-porter to our list of stores!!!
3. Walk the nose on my new surfboard:)
4. Have a baby in my belly by the end of next year:)