Happy Labor Day Shopping!
PS. I'm off to the beach to catch those hurricane waves with my hubby.
I promise to post party pictures soon:) xoxo-Marysia
|1. Alexander Wang Ashley ankle booties 2. Sam Edelman Alvin smoking slipper flats 3. Isabel Marant Manly suede and leather knee boots 4. Converse Slim high tops 5. Loeffler Randall Serena platform bootie|
1.Cashmere shorts... 2. Shirt dress... 3. Booties... 4. POMPOM Hair clips... 5. Denim tunic... 6.Sweet Knee tights... 7. Leather jacket ( i already scored this for 75% off) !!! I have the camel version:)
I know I must be one of a million who love to SHOP back to school for their little baby girl... I KNOW!! She's 4 but she requires no less attention when it comes to her wardrobe. We can really funk it up a bit more this year because we live in NYC and choices are endless... and people won't look at us funny with matching leather jackets and converse! I swear I need to put 1/2 the effort into my own closet but for now I enjoy this so much more:) I want to share with you! I take quality over quantity any day that why this selection process is MUCHO IMPORTANTE...EH? We don't have a lot of space in out little italy loft so I try to pick things that will go with lots of others in the closet....so here we go color story 1...I'll be back for more don't you worry my little bloggies:) xoxo-Marysia
1. Beyonce's 4 album. you have to watch this video of the making of her album. I've watched it 4 times. Inspiring for all creative females (and business owners!)
2. Kate Spade notecards. Brilliant cards to send to a friend for having you over for a dinner party. Cheeky yet classy.
3. Jill Sander skirt. Her last collection was beyond beyond beyond. I love the styling in this photo as well.
4. Eberjay Colette Bra. Amazing underneath something sheer. Best by itself though...
5. Olimpia Zagnoli's illustrations. I can't get enough of Jill Sander's last collection and a framed piece from Olimpia Zagnoli in my bedroom would be perfection.
6. Diane Von Furstenberg iPhone case in hot pink. Purchasing today. LOVE. Gotta look chic texting away.
7. Alessi Calumet watch in orange. I love the simplicity and boldness of this watch. It feels feminine - but not soft.
8. Covergirl LipPerfection. Best lipstick - EVER. And I've tried them all. Who knew you could buy it at TARGET for $5! Stays on all day, not drying, and the compliments won't stop when you're wearing it. I have it in their two brightest shades - Spellbound (bright pink) and Flame (hot red).
9. Miu Miu glitter + suede bow peep toe. What's not to love! The shape is brilliant, the mix of warm leather and girly glitter is perfection. The heel is sturdy and not sky-high so you can actually wear these all day with something more toned down.
10. Marysia Swim Sardina maillot. The most fashionable take on the classic red swim suit. Watch out, Pamela. And PS it's reversible! Come to mama!