Friday, February 11, 2011

Haskell Harris...

photograph by Tim Mcmanus
Haskell Harris is my beautiful Charleston friend.. and I just love her!!! Beautiful inside and out!  She is an editor at Garden and Gun here in Charleston but her background includes writing for Decor magazines.  I met her as she wrote the story about our house a few years ago and we fell in love....at least I fell in love with Haskell:) I just love talking with her....she is so interesting and so intelligent and I feel like I've know her forever.  She is also very stylish and inspirational.  If you want a glimps of Haskell take a read at her blog, Belle Decor she writes for Garden and Gun.  Don't you just love her name???  Don't even think about stealing her from me...SHE IS MINE!!!
Happy Birthday my Dear Friend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm already plotting ways to steal her ;)

    And you're right, she rocks my socks off with her wit and stylish ways! Her name is one of the best I've ever come across.

    So happy you featured her. Hope you're having fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about you Marysia! Even before we actually met in person I felt like I'd known you forever! Here's to lifting a PINK drink and toasting your birthday next week. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete