Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fall 2011 runway favorites...

Tibi
Fendi

Prada
Prabal Gurung
Mark Jacobs
Philip Lim
Jill Stuart
Prabal Gurung
Rag & Bone
Cynthia Rowley
Philip Lim
Philip Lim

Happy weekend everyone! I don't know why I always tend to surf the net when I'm supposed to be PACKING!  That's right...we have finally sold our house and are moving to NYC!

anyway..back to my procrastination activity...have you see the newest runway looks?
I was lucky enough to go to some of these shows while in New York!  The Prabal Gurung show was incredible....it's amazing what a difference being there in person makes...the music the drama the front row editors...ahhh one day I dream of having a show in New York too, perhaps a resort show!
I have a thing for coats...next fall I'm going to need one of the above:)  
DO you love the Prada and Mark Jacobs Head Gear??  I DIE!
What's your favorite?

All images from www.style.com












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful clothes. I lean toward the Marc Jacobs outfit.

    Hope you enjoy living in NYC. (I'm on Long Island and frequently pop in for work and culture.) If you don't mind saying this online, will you be living in Manhattan or one of the outer boroughs (e.g., Brooklyn)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Its so exciting to see what those designers come up with!

    ReplyDelete