Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Guide.....my wish list


 1| This outfit by theory....i love the proportions and quality  2| céline dream 3| my favorite notecards by sugar paper
 4| i adore these with black diamonds by my dear friend Jane Pope Collection 5| new year notecards by riffle paper co. 
6| chanel nail polish...i collect these cuties:) 7| dior lip conditioner this is an amazing product 8| macaroons by ladurée they have a shop in nyc now...it's the best thing i have ever tasted 9| cashmere robe
 10| this bike for my downtown life

4 comments:

  1. Love your list! You need that bike. I miss riding mine all over nyc!
    I hope you get all of your wishes :)
    Xo Jc
    Www.janepopejewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag, those earrings, dying. Love these gift guides, keep 'em coming sweet thang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're spot on! I got really excited when I saw that dutch style bike! You definitely need one of those in the city;)

    ReplyDelete