Thursday, February 2, 2012

Aimee Song...


I'm so excited to share the pictures that appeared on SONG OF STYLE blog, written by the stunning Aimee Song from California.  If you don't already follow her blog go check it out because you are the only one who isn't... hehe She made our TIKI bottoms look killer! I think I'm going to print this out for inspiration.... After my detox diet we went to Miami and I had too many yummy things and so I feel like I'm back to square one but now that I'm home again I can go back to the healthy eating.  I will write about Miami and Detox soon..stay tuned:)   Thank you Aimee, you are so wonderful and I can't wait to meet soon:) Now who else is printing this out and hanging on the fridge?  xoxo-Marysia

2 comments:

  1. She looked so fabulous !! Love the suit !

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.This post was extremely motivating, particularly since I was searching for thoughts on this topic last Sunday.
    Dorman 696-708 Air Intake Hose for Lexus/Toyota

    ReplyDelete