Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome to my blog!




I'm excited to share this blog with you so you can get a more intimate look into my asthetic and creative process. This is an inspiration board for our customer too. I hope this blog will get you excited to make your next holiday as special as possible. These images are inspiring me now as I think about the next collection and my next resort trip.

On top is "Vogue at the Patisserie Cador in Paris" photograph that makes me want to be in Paris now (it will have to wait till July:), my very favorite letterpress  Westside Kate card by sugar paper illustrated by Caity Knox.  I've been dying for some cat eye sunglasses for our next sunny trip.  This pair from Chloe called "Belladone" look perfect.

This oversized Philippe Audibert cuff is the perfect statement accessory for beach.

Last but not least, this beautiful photograph by Massimo Vitali, reminds me why I do what I do.  I could spend a whole day looking at his website.  Obsession!!!

XOXO-Marysia














No comments:

Post a Comment