Thursday, July 14, 2011

PARIS VISIT......



 

 I don't even know where to start...I'll let the pictures speak for themselves but I have to tell you this...if you haven't been to Paris yet, then GO GO GO!  Enjoy these pictures for now and one day I'll do a little guide to the city post that covers all the details.  We had a great response to the collection at the trade show so all you european girls will soon have a shop closer to you that will sell Marysia SWIM:)
Our good friend Ed Kavishe (the founder of FASHION WIRE PRESS ) was there shooting the couture shows and my brothers surprised me and came over from Poland, so we all had a fun reunion in Paris. Tomorrow bright and early we're off to Miami.  I'll be back to tell you more soon.
Send me some good relaxed vibes in this crazy time for me.
xoxo-marysia

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !! Looks like a great time. Enjoy Miami and hopefully you can relax on the beach :)

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Paris looks incredible and you look tres chic :)
    So glad the trade shows went well. Europe loves Marysia Swim! (Who wouldn't?)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great time! Love that your brother surprised you. Looking good, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lili, Meg and Chassity! Paris was amazing, can't wait to go back with more time for seeing and shopping:)
    XOXO-Marysia

    ReplyDelete