1. Beyonce's 4 album. you have to watch this video of the making of her album. I've watched it 4 times. Inspiring for all creative females (and business owners!)
2. Kate Spade notecards. Brilliant cards to send to a friend for having you over for a dinner party. Cheeky yet classy.
3. Jill Sander skirt. Her last collection was beyond beyond beyond. I love the styling in this photo as well.
4. Eberjay Colette Bra. Amazing underneath something sheer. Best by itself though...
5. Olimpia Zagnoli's illustrations. I can't get enough of Jill Sander's last collection and a framed piece from Olimpia Zagnoli in my bedroom would be perfection.
6. Diane Von Furstenberg iPhone case in hot pink. Purchasing today. LOVE. Gotta look chic texting away.
7. Alessi Calumet watch in orange. I love the simplicity and boldness of this watch. It feels feminine - but not soft.
8. Covergirl LipPerfection. Best lipstick - EVER. And I've tried them all. Who knew you could buy it at TARGET for $5! Stays on all day, not drying, and the compliments won't stop when you're wearing it. I have it in their two brightest shades - Spellbound (bright pink) and Flame (hot red).
9. Miu Miu glitter + suede bow peep toe. What's not to love! The shape is brilliant, the mix of warm leather and girly glitter is perfection. The heel is sturdy and not sky-high so you can actually wear these all day with something more toned down.
10. Marysia Swim Sardina maillot. The most fashionable take on the classic red swim suit. Watch out, Pamela. And PS it's reversible! Come to mama!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Monday Must Have Series....Megan Gonzales
Megan is one talented graphic designer! I found her through her blog MaeMaePaperie and fell in love with her asthetic. She doesn't take too many outside project but she took me in and I'm so glad! I love the new spin she helped me put on some of my branding pieces...a little more bold and a little more modern. She mostly does wedding projects and is starting her own wedding stationary line...available in September ( not to worry I will give you a heads up) I hope she branches out to more thing as I myself don't plan to get married again...hehe Hope you enjoy our Monday Series expert today as much as I do...LOVE! check out her website HERE!