Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday weekend recap...


Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!!!  Our first Thanksgiving as hosts in New York City was wonderful!  We had members of our families..even an aunt and uncle from Poland!  I had fun making a pumkin and pecan pies with Elle...and Nathaniel made most of everything else (i know I'm a lucky girl to have a chef hubster) ...well wait a minute I also made the mashed sweet potatoes:)  I love setting a table and I'm quite happy how it turned out.  We had 10 people over so added the kitchen table to make it longer...what do you think?  Like my new dining room chairs?  Friday we went to the Central Park Zoo and walked down 5th avenue to see the holiday windows at Beargdorf Goodman..wow!  You have to go see for yourself because these pictures don't give it justice.  Saturday we went to the Lincoln Center to see The Nutcracker....Elle loved it!  Oh and because of all these awesome babysitters we have here Nathaniel and I got to go to yoga every day!  That's a big treat and made it all the better weekend.  How was your thanksgiving?  What pie do you usually make?

ps. Thank you to all who came by our sample sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment