Monday, December 6, 2010

The time of giving part 1...HUBBY

I LOVE giving gifts!!! Present wrapping is one of my favorite activities...I know I'm  one of the few! To help me or any of you with a surfer husband/boyfriend/brother, I created a little guide.  He is the hardest person to shop for on my list.  He'll say "I don't need anything"....does yours do that?
From the top:  "the history of surfing"- beautiful book that any water baby will like.
The photograph of my husband to be framed (ok this one is more for me...oops) shot by Terry Manier
Rosle fish tweezers for my wonderful chef
Custom made boardshorts by Sundek
Apple TV so we can get rid of comcast for good!  Anything from apple he'll love really.
his favorite j-crew broken in t-shirts and sweatshirt.....he always needs these soft cotton wears
I hope he's happy with my ideas on Christmas Eve...that's right... I'm Polish and we receive presents from the "STAR" on Christmas Eve.  I'm keeping this tradition alive in our home, but I'll save something for the morning as well.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!! xoxo-Marysia

No comments:

Post a Comment