Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lindsey Belle... JUMP





Belle she is!  Lindsey is a sweet sweet lady who wanted to photograph/interview me for her great series of  interviews with women who are inspirational enterprenuers!  I'm flattered to have been passed on by my dear friend Jane who passed the biton onto me.  As you can see I had so much FUN jumping for Lindsey here... for the interview and more pictures go and visit Lindsey's BLOG.

It's crazy that even though there are no trees in sight, I LOVE NYC and my new neighborhood pictured above is "da bomb".   The energy here is incredible and lots of trees a train ride away in Central Park..but who needs to breath when you have inspiration!?

xoxo-Marysia

ps. are you sick of looking at me yet?  I swear this is the end of the self indulgence for a while...or is it?
pps. on all pictures above I'm wearing out BIARITTZ dress...available for pre-order HERE

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you!! You are gorgeous and the most incredible swim wear designer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never sick of seeing you pretty girl. Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you two talented ladies hooked up! LOVE the shoot! xo jpc
    www.janepopejewelry.com

    ReplyDelete