Thursday, October 13, 2011

Masculine Nursery for Baby Evans


1. I love chalkboard walls...DIY here  2. Landon Metz art  3. multi leather rug  4. DIY lighting  5.Celadon Cow hide chair Chassity bought in Charleston, SC 6. OEUF Sparrow crib that nicely converts into a toddler bed.

My sweet friend Chassity ( remember her from my series ) from LOOK LINGER LOVE is pregnant with a BOY and had a bunch of interior decorators/bloggers put together a room for the little man to feature here.  I'm no interior designer but I LOVE to decorate!  Since I first heard of her series I started to LOOK at all things nursery on my PINTEREST page and so I hope you'll LINGER here a bit and check out my MASCULINE ROOM. Thank you Chassity for including me among these talented decorators:)
I think simple is best and keeping things calm and natural will help the baby grow up this way too. I can see lots of wooden toys here and black and white doodles framed in a abstract way like this.  However you decide to decorate your child's room it's such a precious time and you'll remember it forever.  I know I remember taping these stripes to paint my own daughter's room at 9 months pregnant then sitting in the room for hours dreaming what it will be like to have a baby there soon....oh the memories

                                                                                                       Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment